Wednesday 9 November 2011

Read Power Before the Throne



 If you have been Pentecostal all your life..chances are you have seen this book before.

I know I always saw it in my house, and I was never interested in reading it. I had come to my own conclusion that it was a boring book.

Then...Yeeaarrss later, after I got married.. I decided I was going to read it.. and WOW..I  regret not reading it before.   This book is soo good, and not boring at all.  Lee Stoneking says about this book "This book is a must for every woman of God who wishes to make her calling and election sure in His great kingdom."

Every woman of God.. should def read this book!

Get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments. May God bless you abundantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...