Monday 24 October 2011

Want to be comfortable?



So this was inspired because I love to be comfortable. Now it is simple... but it is something we can wear to work (like I do) or just for a walk at the mall, this way we can always be stylish and comfortable. I love this look. And trust me, this is not a granny look. I actually think this looks beautiful. Oh and warm for the winter. (well some of it, just add stockings)

These looks are by J.Crew but you can find skirts like this pretty much anywhere.

ENJOY !


2 comments:

  1. These definitely look comfortable. I love the different colors.. and they are very modest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look comfy for lounging around

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments. May God bless you abundantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...