Thursday 11 October 2012

Guest Post: Lo's Closet

Hey Everyone,

Today we have a special guest.  She blogs over at Lo's Closet.  I will her let her introduce herself  but before she does, I would like to encourage you to check her blog out.  It's pretty awesome. We wouldn't mind having some of her clothing in our closets.. 

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lorena. I was born into a Pentecostal family...so all my life I have been told to dress modest.  I have had my own downfalls, but at the age of 15 I started dressing more lady like. It was a huge change from tom-boy days (over-sized hoodies and sneakers).  I grew to like dressing up for church more, but it was not until I was 17 or 18 that I started "officially" wearing high-heels for church.  Now every weekend is a highlight because I get to dress up.  (Yes! It's our favorite thing too)


Now dressing modestly is sometimes hard, its a struggle to finding skirts that are long enough AND not tight.  So far I have managed and I'm really happy about it. I love God above all and I like to please Him.

Check out her BLOG, and leave her some comments!
God Bless. 

2 comments:

  1. I am following this blog as of today and am so grateful to have found it! She has so many adorable and modest outfit ideas!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments. May God bless you abundantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...